Hunting Blinds by Orion
HUNT WITHOUT LIMITS.
Orion’s modular, lightweight, all aluminum design allows you to set up camp anywhere you want to hunt – no heavy equipment, no problem.
ENGINEERED FOR STEALTH AND STABILITY
- Modular Assembly
- No tools required with our patented quick-latch system. PATENT PENDING
- Packaged Flat
- Modular design allows it to fit in the bed of all standard size pickup trucks, with our stand up or lay down two way pallet.
- No Heavy Lifting – Lightweight
- Panels weigh between 15-35 lbs.
- Total blind weighs 250 lbs.
Warm and Quiet – Insulated
- 2” foam insulation.
- Blackout carpet on floor and walls.
- R11 insulated panels.
- Black roof design melts snow.
- Panel construction designed to handle the most extreme snow loads. 100 lbs./ft2
No Sweat Roof
- Insulation and venting allow
- heating without dripping and condensation.
Shatter Resistant Acrylic Windows
- 12”H x 32”W / 32”H x 12”W
- 5 vertical and 3 horizontal hinged windows. Tint option available.
- Bottom edge of horizontal window at 38”
- Bottom edge of vertical window at 32”
- All aluminum walls, floor and roof.
- 80 MPH, F0 Tornado
- All riveted construction for years of durablity.
- Bulb seals on every seam.
FITS TWO ADULTS
- 6’W x 6’L x 6’ 6”H
- Take aim without tripping over gear or your hunting buddy.
CONCEALS SCENTS + STAY WARM
- Layers to keep scent and warmth in – each panel has an aluminum exterior, 2” foam insulation, another layer of aluminum covered in carpet and held together with structural adhesive.
- 1” bulb seal keeps mother nature out and doubles as a cushioned shooting rest.
CONCEAL MOVEMENT + NOISES
- Sound-deadening blackout carpet on walls and floor keeps movement and noises concealed.
PATENT PENDING QUICK LATCH SYSTEM
- More than a 1400 lbs of latching pressure locks it together.
EASY GRIP HANDLE
- Contoured L-shaped locking handle makes it easy to open and close the blind door.
ELEMENT SHIELD 360 WITH DUAL DDDR VENTILATION
- All aluminum, critter proof exterior protects from the elements – top, bottom, and all sides – while the dual door vents allow moisture to escape while heating.
SOLID STRUCTURAL SEAL AND RIGIDITY
- Bolt through clear swing hinges create a tight seal between panels making the panel connections ready for years of use.
ELEVATE YOUR PURSUIT
LOCK DOWN SAFETY SYSTEM
- Seven-point anchoring system keeps your stand upright and locked down – for your safety and the safety of the product – even when not in use.
SHAKE TEST APPROVED
- Eight corner-to-corner angle braces give this stand a superior structural design.
UNEVEN GROUND? LEVEL UP
- Built-in leveling systems level up the stairs and the base, so your stand is level, even when the ground is not. 12” adjustability per leg.
SAFELY ENTER AND EXIT
- A standard 40”W x 60”L deck won’t have you leaning, twisting, and turning when entering the blind. Able to stand on deck to open door.
THREE POSITION STAIR
- Unique to the industry. Position your entry based on your surroundings. Tight spots don’t stand a chance.
SLIP RESISTANT TREADS
- Safely climb your ladder or stairs no matter the weather.
ACCESSORIZE YOUR HUNT
MAGNETIC BLACK WINDOW MESH
- Weatherproof, lightweight black window mesh allows you to see out but your game can’t see in! Has six zinc plated grommets that attach to magnets on the window. Mix and match horizontal and vertical . Easy to install. Quick, full or partial removal.
PADDED ACCESSORY SHELF WITH STORAGE
- Keep your gear within arms reach and organized. Easily installs with included phillip head screws.
- Powder coated steel
- Cup holder
- Multiple hooks
- Gun barrel rest
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SWIVEL PEDESTAL CHAIR
- Made of blackout waterproof, weather-resistant seat with Flex-Tek fabric for all day comfort stretched over a painted steel frame with padded armrests.
- Adjustable footrest
- 360 degree of silent swiveling.
- Height adjustment from 17″ to 24″.
- 300 lb. rating.
TINTED ACRYLIC WINDOW OPTION
- Conceal your movements even more with the tinted window option.
FORGED IN THE NORTHWOODS
Growing up in the upper Midwest, hunting is a rite of passage. For generations, fathers and grandfathers teach their children the ways of the hunt – and ours were no exception.
As engineers, we wanted to improve on the traditional hunting blind and hunting stands available on the market.
As hunters, we wanted to improve on the safety and comfort of hunting in rugged terrain and a variety of temperatures ranges.
The safety measures incorporated into our Orion blinds and stands allow hunters of all ages to get out and hunt safely.
All Orion hunting blinds and Orion hunting stands are designed by engineers and fully manufactured at our facility in Iron Mountain, Michigan. Proudly made in the USA.
ORION HUNTING PRODUCTS – HUNT WITHOUT LIMITS. HUNT ORION.